Friday, August 24, 2007

Art is everywhere

Everyone has an artist lurking inside. Some people deny it. They tell me that they cannot draw or paint or sculpt. Since when was art limited to the tools of our ancestors? Today artists wield anything from a paintbrush to a computer keyboard, a saute pan to a camera. I've seen art in so many different forms. Blogs are a part of art too...the art of self-expression. So here I am. Expressing.

Where is here? I am fortunate that I live in a beautiful place along the California coast. Art is all around me...in the sound of the surf or the fog that often hugs the coastline. Mother nature is the greatest artist of all.

If you want to see me express myself more, go learn a bit more about my company, PageSage.

3 comments:

Maryjo McGraw said...

Hey Suzanne put some artwork up . I know you have some ! MJ

PageSage said...

This page does include a photograph I've taken and a video clip I've produced. (wink) I'll work on getting other examples of my (less digital) artwork posted here in the future.

Marcia said...

Suzanne - Great start!
I can't wait to see some of your artwork and covers of your DVDs.